Do you believe that meaningful conversations matter? Are you passionate about building online communities and driving engagement? Do you choose brave in all that you do?
New Media is looking for a social-media savvy innovator to join our award-winning internal communications team. This role is for an experienced digital editor with a clear understanding of social media strategy and employee engagement. You should be a brilliant communicator with experience working in the corporate environment, and switched on to internal communications trends and best practice.
The position requires strategic thinker with a confident, considered approach to working with a variety of client stakeholders at Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA). Your role will be to launch a new communications platform into the African business, ensure use adoption, and manage the day-to-day flow of content on the tool. If you’re someone who loves pushing for innovations and looking for new opportunities to engage meaningfully with audiences through content on a range of digital channels, then this could be the position for you.
- Excellent client relationship skills – you will be in touch with clients every day
- Sound knowledge of social media strategy and implementation. Experience working on enterprise social networks (ESNs) preferable
- Experience producing mailers, and in InDesign and Photoshop
- A writer who thinks visually – how will this copy work on screen?
- Ability to manage several projects at once
- Plan the content schedule around CCBA internal campaigns
- Post content on CCBA’s ESN daily
- Repurpose content from the magazines, digimag and digital screens
- Write and edit new copy for ESN posts
- Monitor statistics and adapt strategy accordingly
- Community management – monitor and moderate private messages, comments and queries where applicable
Ad hoc tasks
- Interpret client briefs for strategic campaigns
- Brainstorm and develop campaign solutions with the account director, art director and editorial team
- Brief creative to the art director and video to the videographer
- Produce other mailers as required
At New Media, we generate measurable return on investment for our clients by creating emotional connections that matter – and our Purple People are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we strive to create a flexible andF balanced environment where New Medians can choose brave, stay well and own their growth.
If you’re keen to join us in this role, apply on LinkedIn or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business on 9 April 2020, indicating the position in the subject line.
Note: New Media aims to provide equal opportunities in terms of its employment equity guidelines. We reserve the right to not fill this position should a suitable candidate not be found.