As a Campaigns Content Creator across platforms, you will be expected to create content for sold content campaigns and support and champion that content roll out across print, digital and social media understanding the clearly defined objectives of the campaign and aiming for the measurement metrics that have been established at the start of these campaigns so as to ensure return business and satisfied clients.
Role objectives include:
- Implementation and delivery of all sold 360 campaigns including: reporting, optimisations, and trafficking of all digital/social campaigns. In collaboration with platform editors.
- Responsible for executing all day-to-day/week to week content planning and client service activities associated with assigned campaigns.
- You need to follow and sometimes create media content planning schedules with recommendations and offer resourceful problem solving, while maintaining successful client relationships.
- Analyse campaigns, and recommend tactical changes to maximize campaign performance with insights.
- Manage day-to-day/week-to-week plan changes and maintenance of media plans.
- Respond to client requests, and have plan for tactical opportunities.
- Ensure all elements of campaigns go live on time and are fulfilled to specifications.
- Verify campaign elements go live and communicate information to campaigns manager highlighting any shortcomings with creative elements, or issues with creative or content.
- Track campaign fulfilment/objectives in campaign status documents and provide updates in meetings
- Ensure campaigns are pacing properly with regard to number of articles/posts/social posts
- Communicate any concerns on performance during reviews/status.
- Help campaign manager deliver monthly campaign reports supplying requested feedback as needed
- Participate in in-house training programs and review sessions
- Possess a complete understanding of product workflow to insure on time and accurate campaign delivery.
- Create client chase lists after approval so as to ensure smooth flow of content for duration of the campaign.
- Respond/acknowledge receipt of client's emails from client or campaign manager timeously
- Meet with client when necessary to ensure deeper relationship building with the client.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Strong oral and written presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to write excellent long form (print) and short form (digital) content and be comfortable with posting on and using social media accounts to promote said content.
- Create strong content that is newsworthy and ‘share worthy’ for the duration of the campaign
- Being accountable for all content outputs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Contribute to a positive, constructive and can-do atmosphere to make the department and company more effective.
- Staying on top of new media channels and platforms.
- Strong customer service/communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work successfully within a team as well as independently
- Establish and maintain effective relationships interdepartmentally as well as with those outside the team
- Basic understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising, as well as an understanding of media concepts and terms associated with campaign content
- Detail-oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, work successfully with teams, and work under pressure
- Strong communication, project management and time management skills
- Relevant tertiary qualification preferred
Content Sales Support:
- Assist sales team in receiving client requests/briefs and coming up with content solutions to fit with desired goals of client within specified deadlines
- Assist in drafting sales presentations/pitch documents and helping in the presentation of content solutions to clients/agency
Given the employment equity policy of Media24, preference will be given to suitable candidates from the designated groups.